By Keiji Tanaka,Koichi Shimakawa
Read Online or Download Amorphous Chalcogenide Semiconductors and Related Materials PDF
Best solid-state physics books
A variety of subject matters are coated, starting from supernovae to energetic galactic nuclei, cosmic gamma rays to neutrinos and darkish subject. the fundamental emphasis is on physics / astrophysics and experimental / observational recommendations, medical implications of present effects, and clients for destiny advances.
The Luttinger version is the single version of many-fermion physics with valid claims to be either precisely and fully solvable. in numerous respects it performs a similar position in many-body concept as does the second Ising version in statistical physics. curiosity within the Luttinger version has elevated gradually ever due to the fact that its advent part a century in the past.
At the present time magnetic recording remains to be the prime expertise for mass information garage. Its dominant function is being strengthened through the good fortune of cloud computing, which calls for storing and coping with large quantities of information on a mess of servers. still, the hard-disk garage is almost immediately at a crossroads because the present magnetic recording applied sciences are not able of attaining densities past 1 Tbit/in2.
Influenced via a plethora of phenomena from nature, this textbook introduces into the physics of wetting of surfaces. After a quick dialogue of the principles of floor stress, its exploitation for floating gadgets on or in beverages is mentioned. additionally, droplets and capillary results are mentioned and after a quick day trip into cavitation, the fundamentals of dirt-repellent surfaces (lotus influence) are brought.
- Smectic and Columnar Liquid Crystals: Concepts and Physical Properties Illustrated by Experiments: Volume 2 (Liquid Crystals Book Series)
- Current Trends of Surface Science and Catalysis
- Radiation Synthesis of Materials and Compounds
- Mass Transport of Nanocarriers
- IUTAM Symposium on Scaling Laws in Ice Mechanics and Ice Dynamics: Proceedings of the IUTAM Symposium held in Fairbanks, Alaska, U.S.A., 13–16 June 2000 (Solid Mechanics and Its Applications)
- Fracture Mechanics in Layered and Graded Solids: Analysis Using Boundary Element Methods
Additional info for Amorphous Chalcogenide Semiconductors and Related Materials