By Kaoru Tone
A key source and framework for assessing the functionality of competing entities, together with forecasting models
Advances in DEA idea and functions provides a much-needed framework for assessing the functionality of competing entities with exact emphasis on forecasting versions. It is helping readers to figure out the main acceptable technique in an effort to take advantage of exact judgements for implementation. Written via a famous professional within the box, this article presents a overview of the most recent advances in DEA conception and purposes to the sphere of forecasting.
Designed to be used through an individual enthusiastic about study within the box of forecasting or in one other program sector the place forecasting drives determination making, this article will be utilized to quite a lot of contexts, together with schooling, healthiness care, banking, defense force, auditing, industry examine, stores, organizational effectiveness, transportation, public housing, and production. This very important resource:
- Explores the newest advancements in DEA frameworks for the functionality overview of entities equivalent to public or deepest organizational branches or departments, financial sectors, applied sciences, and stocks
- Presents a singular quarter of software for DEA; particularly, the functionality assessment of forecasting models
- Promotes using DEA to evaluate the functionality of forecasting versions in a large region of applications
- Provides wealthy, certain examples and case studies
Advances in DEA thought and purposes includes details on a balanced benchmarking device that's designed to assist firms study their assumptions approximately their productiveness and performance.
Read or Download Advances in DEA Theory and Applications: With Extensions to Forecasting Models (Wiley Series in Operations Research and Management Science) PDF
Similar probability & statistics books
Queues and stochastic networks are analyzed during this publication with only probabilistic tools. the aim of those lectures is to teach that basic effects from Markov tactics, martingales or ergodic idea can be utilized on to learn the corresponding stochastic approaches. contemporary advancements have proven that, rather than having ad-hoc tools, a greater figuring out of primary effects on stochastic procedures is important to review the complicated habit of stochastic networks.
Fiscal Time sequence: Modeling and Seasonality is a centred source on research of monetary time sequence as relates to modeling and seasonality, offering state-of-the-art examine that might rather be scattered all through assorted peer-reviewed journals. This compilation of 21 chapters showcases the cross-fertilization among the fields of time sequence modeling and seasonal adjustment, as is mirrored either within the contents of the chapters and of their authorship, with participants coming from academia and govt statistical businesses.
A well-balanced and available creation to the trouble-free quantitative tools and Microsoft® place of work Excel® functions used to lead enterprise determination making that includes quantitative options crucial for modeling glossy company events, creation to Quantitative equipment in company: With functions utilizing Microsoft® workplace Excel® presents information to assessing real-world facts units utilizing Excel.
This ebook includes fullyyt new effects, to not be chanced on in different places. additionally, extra effects scattered in other places within the literature are basically offered. a number of famous distributions equivalent to Weibull distributions, exponentiated Burr kind XII distributions and exponentiated exponential distributions and their houses are validated.
- Current Trends in Bayesian Methodology with Applications
- Recent Developments in Clustering and Data Analysis: Développements Récents en Classification Automatique et Analyse des Données: Proceedings of the Japanese-French ... Scientific Seminar March 24–26, 1987
- Fundamentals of Applied Probability and Random Processes
- Stochastic Orders (Springer Series in Statistics)
- Inference for Functional Data with Applications: 200 (Springer Series in Statistics)
Extra info for Advances in DEA Theory and Applications: With Extensions to Forecasting Models (Wiley Series in Operations Research and Management Science)