By Ashutosh Tiwari,Hirak K. Patra,Xuemei Wang
Read Online or Download Advanced Materials Interfaces (Advanced Material Series) PDF
Best solid-state physics books
Quite a lot of subject matters are lined, starting from supernovae to energetic galactic nuclei, cosmic gamma rays to neutrinos and darkish topic. the elemental emphasis is on physics / astrophysics and experimental / observational options, clinical implications of present effects, and customers for destiny advances.
The Luttinger version is the single version of many-fermion physics with valid claims to be either precisely and fully solvable. in different respects it performs an analogous function in many-body thought as does the second Ising version in statistical physics. curiosity within the Luttinger version has elevated gradually ever in view that its creation part a century in the past.
This day magnetic recording continues to be the prime know-how for mass information garage. Its dominant function is being bolstered via the luck of cloud computing, which calls for storing and dealing with large quantities of information on a mess of servers. still, the hard-disk garage is shortly at a crossroads because the present magnetic recording applied sciences are not able of accomplishing densities past 1 Tbit/in2.
Encouraged by way of a plethora of phenomena from nature, this textbook introduces into the physics of wetting of surfaces. After a short dialogue of the principles of floor pressure, its exploitation for floating gadgets on or in drinks is mentioned. moreover, droplets and capillary results are mentioned and after a quick day trip into cavitation, the fundamentals of dirt-repellent surfaces (lotus influence) are brought.
- Multiferroic Materials: Properties, Techniques, and Applications (Series in Materials Science and Engineering)
- Circuit Design Techniques for Non-Crystalline Semiconductors
- Quantum Statistical Mechanics: Equilibrium and non-equilibrium theory from first principles (IOP Expanding Physics)
- Strained-Si Heterostructure Field Effect Devices (Series in Materials Science and Engineering)
- Many-Body Physics, Topology and Geometry
- Shock Compression of Condensed Matter - 1991: Proceedings of the American Physical Society Topical Conference Held in Williamsburg, Virginia, June 17-20, 1991
Additional resources for Advanced Materials Interfaces (Advanced Material Series)