By Omri Gillath,Gery C. Karantzas,R. Chris Fraley
Adult Attachment: A Concise advent to thought and learn is an easy-to-read and hugely obtainable reference on attachment that offers with a number of the key techniques and themes studied inside of attachment conception. This ebook is made out of a sequence of chapters framed by way of universal questions which are regularly requested via newbies coming into the sector of attachment. The content material of every bankruptcy makes a speciality of answering this overarching query.
Topics at the improvement of attachment are coated from various degrees of research, together with species, person, and courting degrees, operating types of attachment, attachment capabilities and hierarchies, attachment balance and alter through the years and throughout occasions, courting contexts, the cognitive underpinnings of attachment and its activation of enhancement through priming, the interaction among the attachment behavioral procedure and different behavioral structures, the results of context on attachment, the contribution of physiology/neurology and genetics to attachment, the associations/differences among attachment and temperament, the conceptualization and size of attachment, and the organization among attachment and psychopathology/therapy.
- Uses a question-and-answer structure to handle an important issues inside of attachment theory
- Presents info in an easy, easy-to-understand method to determine accessibility for beginners within the box of attachment
- Covers the most recommendations and matters that relate to attachment concept, therefore making sure readers strengthen a powerful starting place in attachment thought that they could then follow to the research of relationships
- Addresses destiny instructions within the box of attachment theory
- Concisely covers fabric, making sure students and execs can quick get up-to-speed with the latest study
Read Online or Download Adult Attachment: A Concise Introduction to Theory and Research PDF
Best developmental psychology books
This invaluable source for individuals operating with adults with studying disabilities offers over 60 classes of enjoyable and interesting actions that objective to entertain and stimulate the minds of individuals with studying disabilities. The classes are divided into kinds of task together with cookery, arts and crafts, drama and dance, and out of doors occasions.
Making plans. recognition. reminiscence. Self-regulation. those and different middle cognitive and behavioral operations of lifestyle include what we all know as govt functioning (EF). yet regardless of all we all know, the concept that has engendered a number of, frequently conflicting definitions and its parts are often loosely outlined and poorly understood.
The basic advisor for girls forthcoming or experiencing menopause from women's well-being specialist, Dr Rosemary Leonard. during this definitive advisor, Dr Rosemary Leonard debunks many of the myths surrounding the menopause, together with why 'perimenopause' is a layman's time period, and the professionals and cons of HRT. Rosemary discusses the simplest ways to the menopause and even if medications, holistic treatments or other kinds of remedy will paintings most sensible for the person.
“The real great thing about girls via All phases of existence” displays women’s roles, duties and lifestyles crises that ladies may perhaps come across via their lives. the full lifetime of a girl is a trip. among the levels of transforming into up and constructing our id to getting old, the great thing about ladies is sort of a dawn and sundown with excellent forte.
- The Cambridge Handbook of Creativity (Cambridge Handbooks in Psychology)
- Parents as Therapeutic Partners: Are You Listening to Your Child's Play?
- Counseling Adults in Transition, Fourth Edition: Linking Schlossberg's Theory With Practice in a Diverse World
- Con la mejor intención: Cuentos para comprender lo que sienten los niños (Terapia Breve) (Spanish Edition)
Extra resources for Adult Attachment: A Concise Introduction to Theory and Research