By Constant J. Mews
Read or Download Abelard and Heloise (Great Medieval Thinkers) PDF
Best religious philosophy books
An research of Heidegger’s philosophy of expertise. The Gods and know-how is a cautious and unique examining of the central assertion of Martin Heidegger’s philosophy of expertise, the essay Die Frage nach der Technik (“The query relating technology”). That essay is a wealthy one, and Richard Rojcewicz’s objective is to mine it for the treasures just a shut analyzing of the unique German textual content can convey out.
"A Day Is 1000 Years" is a special exposition of significant Judaic suggestions relating to the future of the Jewish humans and their interaction with the remainder of mankind, all through historical past and this present day. vast in scope, it addresses a common viewers. humans versed in Jewish resources will locate the following enlightening new views on known topics.
Spinoza is likely one of the such a lot debatable and asymmetrical thinkers within the culture and historical past of contemporary eu philosophy. because the seventeenth century, his paintings has aroused a few of the fiercest and such a lot severe polemics within the self-discipline. From his expulsion from the synagogue and onwards, Spinoza hasn't ever ceased to embrace the secular, heretical and self-loathing Jew.
Again to the tough flooring is a philosophical research of useful wisdom, with significant import for pro perform and the moral existence in smooth society. Its objective is to explain the type of wisdom that informs sturdy perform in a variety of disciplines akin to schooling, psychotherapy, medication, administration, and legislation.
- Fidelity Without Fundamentalism: A Dialogue With Tradition
- SCM Veritas: The Truth is the Way: Kierkegaard's Theologia Viatorum
- Ultimates: Philosophical Theology, Volume One
- Collected Studies on the Septuagint: From Language to Interpretation and Beyond (Forschungen zum Alten Testament)
- The Way of a Pilgrim and Other Classics of Russian Spirituality (Dover Books on Western Philosophy)
- A Neo-Hegelian Theology: The God of Greatest Hospitality
Additional resources for Abelard and Heloise (Great Medieval Thinkers)